Friday, March 31, 2017

Book Review: Trickery

Trickery (Curse of the Gods #1)Trickery by Jaymin Eve
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I almost wished I hadn't stumbled upon this book... Almost. The only downfall is I have just finished this book and the next isn't out yet. Willa was a breath of fresh air. As heroines go, she was not tripping over her feet in servitude (at least not for long) and she was not a female that simply rolled over at the first "smoldering" look a male gives her. Her antics were hilarious and entertaining and the mystery of the Abcurse brothers kept me turning page after page to figure it out. Emma was the perfect best friend, popping into the story to help in sticky situations and the popping back out, leading her own life.
This was a great new discovery and I will be keeping my eyes open for the next book in the series!


View all my reviews

No comments: