Saturday, October 19, 2019

A Galaxy In My Mind (Galactic Minds Book 1)A Galaxy In My Mind by Ionel Rusanu
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ava is your typical teenager, just trying to survive another day. Well, if your planet has been subjugated and enslaved by Alien overlords, that is. When Ava learns some world-shattering news, she must reevaluate her entire belief systems and even her own identity. Ava learns that she can choose to become a part of something greater, something that might even bring freedom to her entire planet. Will she take up the mantle and fight? Meanwhile Klarion, a young son of an Alien General strives to show his worth and tracks down Ava with the intent of using her for his own purposes.
At heart, this SciFi read is an adventure story with a thread of romance, coming of age and dystopian worlds. I think the author did a good job in writing the story, the pace kept you leaping from scene to scene, but the dialogue was well thought out and executed and the plot was mostly wrapped up in the end. It was well worth the read and something I would recommend to my nieces.
I was given a free ARC from BookSirens for an honest and unbiased review.


View all my reviews

No comments: