Friday, October 11, 2019

May Cause Drowsiness and Blurred Vision: The Side Effects of Bravery (C'mon Funk Book Series Book 1)May Cause Drowsiness and Blurred Vision: The Side Effects of Bravery by Gloria Squitiro
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I’ve had my eye on this book for a while but had to get through my other books on the list first. I finally picked this one up and was not disappointed. This book is so outrageously funny and shocking throughout, it is one that kept me glued to the pages. The adventures of Gloria Squitiro and her husband Mark Funkhouser who happens to be a major in Kansas, all stem from the fact that Gloria just can’t seem to help herself. She can’t stop her sense of honesty in her memoir that causes uproar in their little town. The trip to Italy that started as a cruise (fear of flying), was in itself funny. You shake your head at the things this woman does and subjects her family to. It’s all well-meaning, but too many things go wrong in the end. The surprising thing about this book is that it is a biography.


View all my reviews

No comments: