Monday, November 25, 2019

A Journey Down Under: We live. We love. We stay.A Journey Down Under: We live. We love. We stay. by Ace Campillo
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Is the grass truly greener on the other side? A young man finds out that it might not be when he travels to Australia to immigrate. With the help of his parents, he leaves the Philippines and sets his sights on the land of down under where he thinks life will be easier than he’s had so far. When he gets there, he faces hardships based upon his chosen profession (nurse) and his own insecurities that come to the fore since he is now dependent upon himself. As he grows more comfortable with his life in Australia, he must face the age-old question of: Who am I, and what will I do with my life?
Very easy to read and great editing, I found no mistakes regarding grammar or syntax. That always throws me when reading so this was very well written. I enjoyed the story and laughed and cringed along with our main character as he went through embarrassing and painful situations. A very nice story about finding yourself.


View all my reviews

No comments: