Tuesday, November 19, 2019

The Menopause Myth: What Your Mother, Doctor, and Friends Haven't Shared about Life After 35The Menopause Myth: What Your Mother, Doctor, and Friends Haven't Shared about Life After 35 by Arianna Sholes-Douglas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I’m 35 and have not yet gotten my menopause. However, I am extremely interested in this time of life as I have heard all kinds of things, from horror stories about your hormonal fluctuations to “Girl, its nothing”. My doctor says don’t worry about it until it hits me. I like to be prepared and this book seemed the right thing at the right time. The author is a MD who has changed her focus from High-Risk pregnancy to the menopausal years.
Essentially, we women are getting advice from another woman who has the experience to guide us through this turbulent time. Emotions will run high; tempers will flare and through it all you might ask yourself just who am I becoming? What is my body doing? I found that this book was extremely helpful in calming my anxiety and answered many burning questions I had in a dignified and interesting manner. I highly recommend this to all the women in my life and I will most likely be giving this out for xmas gifts.


View all my reviews

No comments: