Sunday, August 16, 2020

He Owns My Heart (Owned Heart, Body, & Soul, #1)He Owns My Heart by Evie Drae
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Landon Jenks is a retired shortstop, lost and searching for a connection. Any connection is fine for him at this point, but he was not reckoning with meeting Toby Carmichael. Toby is not used to feeling more than slight indifference at best and at worst revulsion for his clients, but Landon immediately strips all Toby’s barriers and he is helpless to the spark of desire in him. The two come from such opposite ends of society and are much to different. Will they ever truly be able to overcome their differences and be happy?
This was so much more than a simple M/M< romance. He owns my heart had some dark turns here, and the emotional whiplash some characters go through was brutal. However, all of this only served to bring the two main characters together and in such a way there was no room for doubt in the end. I truly enjoyed reading this book much more ha I thought I would.


View all my reviews

No comments: