Sunday, August 2, 2020

Moments: This to the Next - Poetry - Now and EternityMoments: This to the Next - Poetry - Now and Eternity by Gary W. Burns
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The prevailing theme of the many poems in this book is wellness, your well-being and harmony. They invite the reader to set aside your stress and accept the harmony within and without through meditation and contemplation of the poem’s meanings. Broken into four sections: A point called time, Moments to hours, Clocks and Faces, and Time- And you and me, we get a variety of beautifully written poems that range from a few sentences, to a few pages.
The briefness of the poems was what I liked best about this book. I find if I have something short to repeat and ruminate upon, I do better in my meditations, so these poems are a welcome addition to my meditation techniques. I think that most people can make use of this book, quiet reflection is good for the soul and the gentle tone of this book will certainly help with that.


View all my reviews

No comments: