Monday, August 31, 2020

Wayfinder: The Power of Serving Your PurposeWayfinder: The Power of Serving Your Purpose by Emma Bennett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Exploring her own painful past, Author Emma Bennett brings us along the journey of self-discovery, healing, and personal growth. Overcoming personal trauma, pain, loss, and abandonment is not easy. Many of us are stuck in various areas of grief and need a little extra nudge to move on. This is not a self-help book. It is meant to show you one woman’s journey, so that you might reflect on your own and see if some of it can be helpful to you. Exploring mystic teaching, magic, spirituality from both Western and Eastern teachings, the book is fulfilling enough to answer many questions and spark your own shadow journey.
I found the book to be interesting and insightful. Even though I did not think I was holding any pain myself (I bought the book as I was interested in the combination of Western and Eastern teachings), I was surprised to see that there was much within me that I had not yet let go of. Inspiring and deep book.


View all my reviews

No comments: