Sunday, August 23, 2020

The Persuasive MarketerThe Persuasive Marketer by Ioannis Antypas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Branding and Marketing are integral and essential to any business that wants to succeed in todays world. The Persuasive Marketer is a detailed guide to the world of marketing. Any manager should know the foundations upon which branding, and marketing are built. In this book you will get a breakdown of what constitutes traditional marketing, versus the more dynamic marketing and branding used today. Built upon decades of experience in an ever-changing environment, the Author gives you the knowledge to build a successful marketing campaign for both your product and your company that can be tailored to the different market segments (buyers) you want to target.
As I recently had a marketing class in college, much of the information herein was familiar to me. I did like the easy top understand format and the examples given by the author. I think that his advice is good and I will consider using it for my small business.


View all my reviews

No comments: