Sunday, August 16, 2020

Incite InsightIncite Insight by Robert New
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Detective Brad Thomas is given a case of mysterious deaths right after he is promoted. What all the victims have in common: melted brains on otherwise unmarked bodies. A strange tattoo gives Brad and his partner Detective Sally Summers clues to a secret organization. Following the clues, a new program that guarantees to raise your intelligence if you complete it, catches the Detectives eyes and Brad attempts to complete the program in a bid to follow the clues. Brad learns of the secret organization, and their plans for the World Order, but see nothing wrong in it. Has he been undercover too long? Will Summers be able to snap him out of it, or will he help change the world?
A crime thriller with an interesting premise, the book takes us on a twisty ride down insidious computer programs, secret organizations, and murders everywhere. I found it was an okay read, I liked Sally more than I actually liked Brad, the main character. I also found some things a bit implausible, but nothing truly out of this world.


View all my reviews

No comments: