Friday, June 25, 2021

A Destiny to Die For CompleteA Destiny to Die For Complete by Rik Stone
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Angelita lives in South America, and her life is shaped by violence and tragedy. Rather than try and pry her way out of it, by the end of the book, she wholeheartedly embraces the violence and becomes apart of what she despised in the beginning. In other books where the women might be the one who Is gentler, in this book, she is one of the most violent characters.
Not enjoyable book for me, I found that Angelita was too over the top as a character and it flavored all of her interactions in that I found it too unbelievable, and the characters that surrounded her did nothing to temper her violent streak. This is not a book I would care to re-read.


View all my reviews

No comments: