Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Stargazer: The Ultimate ArtefactStargazer: The Ultimate Artefact by Ivan Ertlov
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Frank Gazer is a prospector through and through. He is uninterested in the lost civilization of humanity; he is only looking out for himself and how he can turn a profit. His life is turned upside down though, when he finds an unusual comet and figures out that it will affect so many trillions of beings more than just himself.
There is certainly a great deal of imagination here. Space opera is the right word to describe this book, there are a multitude of characters, all being juggled at the same time and interacting in various ways. The writing is well done however, some of the dialogue seemed a bit stilted and forced. The word building was good, but with everything going on in this book, I had a harder time following the story and so I am not sure if I would pick up the next book.


View all my reviews

No comments: