Sunday, February 23, 2020

Hexes and O's (Singles Town Book 1)Hexes and O's by Lisa Wells
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Remington Smith inherits a rundown mansion from her recently deceased friend Beth, and it comes with some caveats. She must live in this mansion for one year while she completes the Bucket list that Beth has assembled for her. Oh, and Beth is “haunting” the House from the second veil until she can accomplish a mysterious task. Meanwhile Remington has to figure out just how far she will go with Jason, the sexy neighbor, she has to try and save her business in a small town in the middle of nowhere and she has to deal with her snappy little dog Max. Funny, entertaining and snarky with a dash of emotional spots, this is a good book to take your mind off things. It did take me a little but to get into the story, but once things started to get rolling I liked it.
I received an ARC from Book Sirens, and am leaving this review voluntarily.

View all my reviews

No comments: