Friday, February 14, 2020

Why god is my only best friendWhy god is my only best friend by Mr. FOG
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

In a time where anxiety and depression are becoming more and more prevalent amongst us, we have to take a hard look at our society and lives and see what has changed so much to prompt these mental illnesses to become so prolific. The author, Mr. FOG gives us his personal journey in this book. The journey that he took to overcome his anxiety and his depression. He examined his life and decided that the main thing missing was a trusting relationship with God. Through the recounting of his journey, he lays out steppingstones that should help many overcome their own mental illnesses.
This book is very focused on not just spirituality, but on building a personal relationship with God as your best and possibly only best friend. I don’t agree with the author on a few points in this book (I am religious, but some stances he takes seem a bit narrow minded to me). However, I cannot deny that there will be plenty of people who will be able to use this book and have it help them become better.


View all my reviews

No comments: