Tuesday, July 28, 2020

APROVED: How to get your boss to approve everything you want to do. Everything.APROVED: How to get your boss to approve everything you want to do. Everything. by Jon Spoelstra
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Leaning on his vast experience, Jon Spoelstra gives us a book that will help even the most reluctant boss sit and consider your ideas, if not approve them straight away. If you have had great ideas but are at a loss on how to get them approved, then you should consider this book. Jon gives you the guide and steps in how to first assess all the risks, the reasons your boss may think to use in shooting your ideas down. Then he shows you how to turn that no into a resounding yes. He gives tips in how to work with the different bosses that are out there. Scenarios that demonstrate his techniques in real time help you visualize ho it would play out and how you can get your ideas approved!
I found it very interesting. I am the type who wouldn’t even approach my boss, so this helps me think about how to go about and be certain that it would succeed.


View all my reviews

No comments: