Friday, July 10, 2020

Work-Passion-Life Balance: Finding Fulfillment Through Zones Of EfficiencyWork-Passion-Life Balance: Finding Fulfillment Through Zones Of Efficiency by Dr. Matthew Kolinski
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

We always hear about maintaining our Work-Life balance, but I have never heard about how we integrate our passions into that balance. This book by author Mat Kolinski is a guide into how he was able to make his life better when he brought his passions into his daily life and he lays out how he did it. He gives examples that we can then apply to our own lives and soon enjoy our passions as well as become more productive in our jobs.
I really enjoyed the way the author presented this book, it felt like a conversation and his examples derived from his own personal life were very helpful in supporting and expanding on the tips and advice he was presenting. In all, the concept is a new one (to me) and I think it has merit in being further explored. As I enjoyed this book, I would more than likely buy another from the author.


View all my reviews

No comments: