Friday, July 24, 2020

Know Your True Self: A Simple Guide for Raising Human ConsciousnessKnow Your True Self: A Simple Guide for Raising Human Consciousness by James Petrossi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The purpose of this book is to help you raise your level of consciousness, thus able to experience more peace and joy in our chaotic world. The book also attempts to help answer some of the most fundamental questions we have, such as: how did we get here, what is our purpose in life and whether there is a universal intelligence. The book also presents itself a s a simple guide that poses questions and provides some answers as well as measures for you to reflect meaningfully onto some of the questions posed. Topics such as Self-Awareness, Virtue, Will power and Acceptance are used to help further the authors point.
While the main topic may seem uninteresting, I found the unique way the author found in presenting the ideas, almost as if I was watching a slideshow rather than read a book, extremely helpful in understanding the information and kept my interest until the end. Obviously some people did not like this style, but I found it beneficial. I highly recommend this book.


View all my reviews

No comments: