Friday, July 31, 2020

The Big GuyThe Big Guy by Jason Palmer
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Another good book by Jason Palmer! Arrive at Seamax Penitentiary, a dreaded and violent prison at your own risk. For Nick Croft, it is the location he will serve out his prison sentence. He just wants to do his time and get out, but he is a “big guy” and so he either sets himself up as a feared convict inside, r becomes a target himself for the bigger fish. One inmate is serving in solitary and blames Nick for the events that landed him there. This begins a vicious dance between the two, once seeking revenge and the other seeking his freedom.
I have read other books by this author and found them great. This book is set to a lot of internal dialogue (I mean, our characters are stuck in a prison, there are not many exciting location settings the author can choose from), which can make the reading a bit stilted at times. I think the author did a good job with the story and I found it an interesting read.


View all my reviews

No comments: