Sunday, July 12, 2020

Gavin (I See Things In Blue Book 2)Gavin by Samuel Alexander
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the second book in a series. We are again introduced to a young man named Gavin. In this book, he sets out to help one of his best friends, Dario who suffers from depression and anxiety (as we found out in the first book). Along with another friend, Raymond, the three try to navigate a road to recovery. When Gavin has to make a choice, between his friendship and his own personal feelings, Gavin struggles to figure out what the right thing to do would be. As the friendships get strained, the importance of honesty and openness is showcased by the avoidable situations the three find themselves in.
I liked this book, I do confess to not having read the first book, but I wasn’t lost, I think that you can go back and read the first later as the three books are written from each viewpoint of the same situations. I liked the story and was able to identify with some of what Gavin was going through.


View all my reviews

No comments: