Monday, May 17, 2021

Apotheosis Now: Rabbit Hole to the BeyondApotheosis Now: Rabbit Hole to the Beyond by Yanhao Huang
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Is our identity really tied to security because we finally “became someone”? How many lies do we tell ourselves that only truly limit us? So many questions are discussed in this book by the author, and while he gives us some answers, and guidance, much of the book is a guide for us to consider working through ourselves.
I liked that I had more of an input. While the advice helped, there were certain sections I hadn’t even considered that were helpful to ponder. Where I thought I was a truly selfless being, some of the thinking’s reveal that we are all guilty of egoic thinking in our mind every day. Very good book!


View all my reviews

No comments: