Saturday, May 22, 2021

Restarting Your Life When You Are No Longer A Wife: One gal’s tale of humor, tears, and hope after being Left at 50Restarting Your Life When You Are No Longer A Wife: One gal’s tale of humor, tears, and hope after being Left at 50 by Diane Burroughs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Starting out anew after you have been married for years, especially after your husband leaves you for a younger “version” would be difficult for anyone. The author went through such an experience and chose to share her journey with us in hopes it will help others.
I haven’t gone through this (and hopefully I won’t), but I have friends who came home to find out their husbands have left them for the secretary. This happens all too often, and I found the book to be emotional, humorous and in general like the straight-shooting best friend you can talk to, in order to get good advice. I liked the book and the advice was good and the unique perspective on a woman’s life after 50 was insightful.


View all my reviews

No comments: