Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Generation AI: The Rise of the Resilient EntrepreneurGeneration AI: The Rise of the Resilient Entrepreneur by Katerina Thomas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book covers the rise of Artificial Intelligence and its influence in recent years over various industries, even ones that we do not immediately think of (such as Automotive). With a look into the future and a possible “unemployment Tsunami”, the author gives us ideas about what we can do to get both ourselves and our families through a possible uncertain time ahead.
I liked the possibilities the author gives us. Obviously, nothing is certain, however, for those astute enough to read between the lines it is easy to see what needs to be done, esp. in terms of retraining and reskilling ourselves as well as accepting that AI is here to stay in various forms. I liked the book, it gave some new perspectives, furthering my knowledge I got in some college courses previously.


View all my reviews

No comments: