Saturday, November 27, 2021

Magnify Your Impact: Powering Profit With PurposeMagnify Your Impact: Powering Profit With Purpose by Maggie Z. Miller
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

One big change for businesses today is the importance Consumers are placing on how you affect society around you, what social issues your business supports. This book will teach you how to take you business acumen and apply it towards the communities and problems that can be impacted the most. I found that this was a really good book to read, as a business owner, staying current on societal issues and figuring out what my customers most care about is important as it can directly impact my bottom line. I appreciated the authors attention to detail and the ease of understanding of the information here.

View all my reviews

No comments: