Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Take Six: Essential Habits To Own Your Destiny, Overcome Challenges, And Unlock OpportunitiesTake Six: Essential Habits To Own Your Destiny, Overcome Challenges, And Unlock Opportunities by Veta T. Richardson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Overcoming Challenges, and unlocking opportunities are the essential theme of this book. The book is essentially a biography and a reflection upon her role as a mentor for many young professionals. Using her experience, Veta will help you to really maximize your potential in your career and she also helps you identify one crucial thing: what you want to achieve. Once you know this, she helps you figure out how to achieve it. I think this will be so much more beneficial in application than simply a career setting. I really felt the author’s words and how she had the mentor background. I enjoyed this book.

View all my reviews

No comments: