Monday, December 6, 2021

Calm For Surgery: Supertips For A Smooth Recovery - Scientifically Proven Ways To Reduce Stress, Anxiety, Pain and ComplicationsCalm For Surgery: Supertips For A Smooth Recovery - Scientifically Proven Ways To Reduce Stress, Anxiety, Pain and Complications by Dr. Chris Bonney
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

For someone like me who is very afraid of any surgical procedure, this book is a welcome helper. The author, Dr. Bonney, gives us ways in which we can lessen our anxieties and fears before the surgeries, as well as useful tips and best practices for after in order to speed up our recovery.
I found that the tips and advice given here sound common sense and they are also tips that would help those of us that are coming up on a big event (like childbirth). I certainly think that using this book will help me feel a little better about my upcoming surgery.

View all my reviews

No comments: