Monday, December 6, 2021

Start Chasing Nothing: A Guide to Lasting Happiness and Inner PeaceStart Chasing Nothing: A Guide to Lasting Happiness and Inner Peace by Elaine Chung
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book is centered around a three-step formula (simplified it is See, Stop and Shift), as well as an emergency list. By using these, the author hopes you will be able to find lasting happiness and peace. What I found most promising in the book is that it does not require anything form you other than a little time. This inclusivity is well suited to the authors promise. I really liked that the author was so honest though the topic might want someone to sugarcoat the advice. I also liked the thoughts on the emergency list, I think they may make it more effective.

View all my reviews

No comments: