Thursday, December 9, 2021

How I Found My Superpowers: An Introduction to the Spirit WorldHow I Found My Superpowers: An Introduction to the Spirit World by Katharine Branham
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book is a memoir of the author’s life as a Physic. She details the rise of her powers, how she “channels” different energies, how she receives warnings in advance of events and how she uses this information to help her clients. She also goes into some detail in regard to the Psychic telephone industry and certain practices she disagrees with.
I was more interested in the industry information section of this book, than in anything else. It read like a friend telling me about all these amazing things that happened to her, but there wasn’t really anything interesting about it all. Others might get more out of this than I did.


View all my reviews

No comments: