Sunday, December 19, 2021

Love in the Time of Wormholes (Ignisar, #1)Love in the Time of Wormholes by Jess K. Hardy
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Sunny is a Hospitality hostess on board the ship and she ensures that every customer there has the most splendid time they can. She fixes any problems and works with her team to create unforgettable adventures in space. When a new team member turns out to be a one night stand from her past, Sunny is off balance and unsure.
I didn't like Sunny, she was so hung up on Freddie that she did not come across as a capable Hostess with this amazing reputation. I also found her a bit to petulant as a character, I truly enjoyed Freddie more. The races and Sci-Fi portions were interesting and did work to flesh out the story. I received an ARC and voluntarily decided to leave a review.

View all my reviews

No comments: