Monday, December 21, 2015

Book Review: Cold beer and a Hot Dart

Get it here: Hot Dart

I bought this book not so much for the positive message it contains (although that didn’t hurt), but more for the journal of his journeys. I have family in Australia so anything that has to do with Australia interests me. Aussie land wasn’t the biggest portion of his book; it seemed to me that Africa played the bigger role. And that was ok, because I was intrigued and ensnared in the storyline of this amazing and once in a lifetime journey from the jungles of Borneo.

The author set out to write this book as if we were two friends, sitting and enjoying a drink or two and he sure achieved this. It’s a frank and stark description of a world so completely different from our own (first world problems anyone?) that grips you and will leave you pondering how you live your life after you are finished with it. This book is great for anyone wondering what is truly out there.

No comments: