Thursday, December 3, 2015

Book Review: The Gift Knight

Get it here: Gift Knight

This story is full of court intrigue, centuries old clan feuds and youngsters full of hope that they can make a place for themselves amidst all of this in a world rich in detail. The author does a very good job handling the individual characters and their plot lines and weaves this all into an entertaining book. There is much information given, between Derek, and Chandra the two main characters and I find it leads the story well, throughout the entirety of the book. I know some people said that the book was slow to start, but I liked the flow. It was steady and well paced throughout.

I enjoyed the plotting, and the court scenes, (reminded me a bit of Game of Thrones) but the I love intricate stories full of betrayals and mysteries of who did what when… This entertaining tale will keep you awake waiting for “just one more chapter”. 

No comments: