Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Book Review: One Great Goal

Get it here: Great Goal



This is not your typical self-help book in that it tells you how to figure out your goals and then tells you to go do them. No this book helps you align your goals with your soul purpose (not a typo). Your soul purpose is what the little voices inside are trying to tell you. I picked this book up since I recently started a small business and figured this could help me with realistic goal setting and achieving these goals.

Now this book did help me with that but it also helped me realize how to effectively prioritize as well as how to stay motivated while I work on achieving my goals. Ursula did a great job in putting this book together and giving me all the information and tools I needed without overwhelming me in the process. Once you realize that if you work towards your one great goal your secondary goals will fall into place thing will go much easier for you!

No comments: