Thursday, December 3, 2015

Book Review: Night Sea Journey

Get it here: Night Sea Journey

Wow, What a Story! I couldn’t put this one down and it’s been a while since a story has gripped me this way! I was unsure at first when the story seemed centered on two priests, both struggling with their personal burdens, but once it took off, man did it ever! There are Biblical Demons, Jewish Genealogies and Prophecies, a troubled young woman who you can’t be sure if she is experiencing hallucinations and Night Terrors, or actual real life Visions. And each new piece will have you questioning what came before, and if t all might be one big dream, and not reality at all. I know when Garcia came back into play I was thinking, ok here we go, maybe he was a hallucination as well, but I can’t reveal what did happen. Don’t want to spoil it. The ending let me down I wanted it to end different, but it was a good ending after all. Can’t always get what we want, right? So pick up this book, enjoy the story and get lost in it an d just maybe be a little bit wary of what your dreams may become…

No comments: