Saturday, September 14, 2019

Hidden Unknown Truth: A Guide to Consciousness, Spiritual Awakening, and the Joy of LivingHidden Unknown Truth: A Guide to Consciousness, Spiritual Awakening, and the Joy of Living by Edward  Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a self-help book. It is aimed at helping you achieve spiritual well-being and happiness. The author also wants to help you to get you life balanced so that you are happier physically and mentally. Remember: “I am seeking real and lasting positive change and a sense of true purpose. Through inner reflection, meditation and self-awareness of both your thoughts and your emotions, the author seeks to help you rework how you approach your daily life. By rethinking your approaches and your reactions, you should be able to use a more positive approach. I liked that the author gave us some tips on how to get through meditation, or even the chapter of humility. I think we all need a reminder that it is ok to say: “I don’t got this, and I need help.”
Even though this is a short book, I think the author did a great job in giving us the information that is important. Short, sweet and to the point. There are some good reminders in here and its easy to read.


View all my reviews

No comments: