Saturday, September 14, 2019

Taken by the Alpha (Knotted Omega, #1)Taken by the Alpha by Laxmi Hariharan
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Way too much explaining

For every action there was 2/3pages of explanation of their feelings. In the beginning we get 6 pages of how he is making her feel, then a bit of action/chase, then back to reading the same feelings all over again. I held in until about 45%, then I quit. The author slowed the narrative down immensely by being so descriptive. Also, in an omega verse, as far as I know, the alpha knots once in an omega, then the intercourse finishes then when they do it again he knots again. But here he was knitting her every other page in the same period of I intercourse. We got hints of other things happening, like deals with Vikings and a possible village with nothing but omegas, but the author lost me and I don't even care about it. I won't return for the next book.


View all my reviews

No comments: