Friday, September 27, 2019

Watcher in the Fall: ConnectionsWatcher in the Fall: Connections by Ronald Townsen
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Could encountering Alien life finally unite us as Humans on our planet? Or would the three major superpowers (USA, Russia and China) simply become even more bolder in their attempts to sabotage each other and come out on top? A race known simply as the “Old Ones”, are studying patterns in the universe and how everything connects the dimensions. Chapters jump between the happenings in the outer universe and the Super-secret intelligence action here on earth, the author weaves a complex and thrilling tale.
An exiting Science Fiction novel that is gripping, full of intrigue, action, mystery and some politics. This book caught me early and wouldn’t let me go until I finished it. Some grammatical errors are here if that sort of thing gives you pause. Vey good read to escape our crazy world for a while. It is not a light read and some of the physics theories may be a bit off putting for us not in the science field, but I would not let that deter you. You can still enjoy the story.


View all my reviews

No comments: