Saturday, September 14, 2019

Monkey Money Mind: How to Stop Monkeying Around with Your MoneyMonkey Money Mind: How to Stop Monkeying Around with Your Money by Chris Zadeh
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book is about personal money and how you handle your finances, but rather than try to give you budgets and other templates, this book focuses on the mental aspect of handling your money. By dissecting why we do certain things with our money, why we think the way we do about budgets, credit cards vs. cash and so on, the authors give us plenty of food for thought. Rethinking how we handle our finances, what comes in and goes out and how we save it, will certainly help us to keep more of our hard-earned money and possibly to change the way we do things for good.
This was very well written and interesting. I never really thought about this aspect of money before, beyond the “hard to break bad habits” mentality. I liked what I read and I think there is plenty here to take away and implement into my own life


View all my reviews

No comments: